Saturday, July 15, 2017

My first blog post!

I'm here to introduce myself and start this new blog off with a bang! I am the owner of Creative Bounty on Etsy and I have been having a great time getting my shop going and have had some really nice customers that I feel blessed to have! A big thank you to those who have already tried my shop, and a big welcome to those who have not yet seen what I have to offer in my shop. The shop is a work in progress and there is so much more to list, I'm working on it every day! 

I offer ribbons, 6x6 paper and pads, stamps, stickers, washi tape, bling and of course, flowers! I make my own flowers from paper and I also have Prima flowers and Petaloo flowers. I have made samplers of some of the flowers so you don't have to buy a whole pack or jar of the same flower, you can have a sample of a bunch of flowers for a low price! I have so many flower samplers to list, what is in the shop now is jut a fraction of what I have to offer, again it takes time to take the photos and list, but I know how much of a favorite these are so I'm going to get some more done this weekend (hopefully)!

I have been selling online for over 10 years now, and just recently made the shop Creative Bounty on Etsy. I used to sell scrapbook pages and supplies on Ebay too, I also have a shop on Artfire, and I used to have another shop on Etsy with amazing feedback!



These are just a few!

Well, I just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself, I hope you have a lovely, creative day!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment